Non Resident Importer Case Study
A US vendor planned to distribute their product directly to Canadian outdoor and sporting goods retail stores. To be successful it was imperative that it was easy and transparent for the Canadian retailer to purchase the goods direct and not have to deal with price uncertainties and border related issues.
By consulting with the A & A Non-Resident specialists, the US vendor was established as a Non-Resident Importer with a program customized to meet the vendor’s specific goals for the market.
• Accurate “delivered” price provided at time of sale.
• A transparent border transaction for the Canadian retail customer.
• Uniform pricing – no variables on delivery or clearance.
• Savings on customs clearance fees.
• Improved delivery times.
• Improved inventory control.
• Enhanced customer service.
• Increased sales and Canadian market share.
“A & A has provided great service and advice. Your assistance in getting us set up, as a Non Resident Importer has been instrumental in our success in Canada. Your working with us every step of the way, to streamline the importation paperwork and billing in addition to your expeditious handling of our shipment has made doing business in Canada easy and profitable. “